Complicating my life further...

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Why can't I sleep?

It's two AM and I should be sleeping. But I cannot.

I don't like the pensive me, I prefer the me who rolls into bed and falls asleep right away.

Pesach is almost here, the most restrictive and stressful holiday of them all.

Everyone is gone, to London and France and Israel and Belgium and scattered between Chicago, Miami and everywhere in between. It seems so strange to have everybody gone.

I'll be in Europe too you know.

The things one does to escape reality.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

4 Comments:

  • hey do u have an email address?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:14 AM  

  • Do you?

    post it here and i'll reply.

    By Blogger Rachel, at 8:41 PM  

  • e mail me please @

    memyselfandi21@gmail.com

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:37 PM  

  • Hi

    Please consider writing news pieces or an op-ed for Jewrusalem: Israeli Uncensored News. We strive to present different views and opinions while rejecting political correctness. Ideally, we try to make the news "smart and funny." Thus, your input is very welcome.

    Best,
    Alex
    www.jewrusalem.net/en

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
BookRags: Antigone (Sophocles) Summary