Complicating my life further...

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Tumbling Down...



Tumbling down,
Orange and brown,
Come pretty autumn leaves,
Autumn leaves are happy and bright,
Autumn leaves are a pretty sight.

_______________________________________________________________

My life is brilliant, my life is pure... I saw a ghost- of that i'm sure.
_______________________________________________________________

My oldest friend's mom is dying. I know because I know because I know. I visited her in the hospital, as I do every Thursday. Death is not pretty. May we be blessed to go in peace, intact.
My job is getting to me, so many people, so many illness. How could God have created so many people imperfect? So much pain, so much suffering. Babies, newborns, why must they suffer.
_______________________________________________________________
"Children will atone for their parents sins." What if the parents have not sinned.
"We are believers, the sons of believers," are we not?
________________________________________________________________
"But i'll just keep walking on by, cause i've got a plan."

2 Comments:

  • It hurts to witness beauty and perfection alongside tragedy and pain.

    I hope your friends mom will be as comfortable as is possible.

    By Blogger kasamba, at 1:49 PM  

  • You seem to have a healthy default charecter, don't let anyone or anything take it away from you.

    By Blogger AC, at 7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
BookRags: Antigone (Sophocles) Summary