Complicating my life further...

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Here I go..........
Accent: NewYork, with a bit of other flavors, not the New Yoohhkaaahh accent though!
Booze: Bacardi N Coke, I know, a little old fashioned, or Bacardi Silver.
Chore I Hate: Washing dishes, J'ai detest.
Dogs: Cute as long as they don't bite.
Favorite Perfume: Lemon Sugar by Fresh.
Gold/Silver: Silver all the way.
Hometown: Somewhere in NY.
Insomnia: All the time, it's like i'm trying to slow down, but my brain is in fast forward.
Job Title: Personal assistant/ Department secretary.
Kids: NONE
Living Arrangements: rent an apartment, share it with a friend.
Most Admired Trait: Responsible, cheerful, not that you can tell from my blog- but...
Number of sexual partners: None, thought I had many witty answers for the question!
Overnight Hospital Stays: NONE.
Phobia: Hair, especially coarse hair, like in beards and stuff.
Quote: "Am I the habit you're too tired to break?"
Religion: Jewish
Siblings: 7
Time I usually wake up: 7:20
Unusual Talent: I invent recipes
Vegetable I refuse to eat: Brussel Sprouts
Worst Habit: Over-reacting eating at night.
X-Rays: Sonogram on a cyst, x-ray on my arm when I fractured it (bike accident) and x-ray on my knee when I tore the ligaments (skiing accident)
Yummy Foods I make: Almost anything, cooking is my forte'. Umm...chicken soup.

6 Comments:

  • For this line I'm jealous...

    "Time I usually wake up: 7:20"

    By Blogger Chasidic Bochur, at 10:45 PM  

  • Two words-

    Accident Prone

    By Blogger Nemo, at 5:02 AM  

  • Nemo, two words back, soooo not. I just happen to have bad luck ;)

    By Blogger Rachel, at 6:23 PM  

  • Well done!

    By Blogger kasamba, at 1:32 PM  

  • "Am I the habit you are to tired to break", can you explain that for me?

    By Blogger AC, at 7:20 PM  

  • It's from Dar Williams, a brilliant singer/ folk songwriter.
    What it basically means is; we often have friends, or relationships, or significant others, and while the realtionship may have at one point been a real thing- at this point it is just like a habit. There is nothing there anymore, but you stay together because of what once was, the person becomes like a habbit. eat breakfast- call them, even if you have nothing to say...

    By Blogger Rachel, at 6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
BookRags: Antigone (Sophocles) Summary