Complicating my life further...

Sunday, March 19, 2006

I'm not as dumb as you look.

Do you ever get the feeling that people are pulling wool over your eyes. That people are trying to get something out of you without trying to disguise their motive?

This girl in my class just called me up to "talk" because "we haven't spoken in so long." I'll admit for a moment I was flattered. I am bored and could use something interesting to do now. So after like 3 seconds of asking me how I am, she asks me if she can copy my Comp II assignment. Who does she think she is fooling?

Of all the things I hate, I hate people who innocently pretend to be nice, to get something out of other people. I had to bite my tongue to prevent myself from saying that I wouldn't give her the work even if I did have it (as it turns out my class does not have the same assignment as her class.)

This afternoon I went over to *E's house. We spoke for a long time. *E is married and having some marriage issues of her own. After every conversation with her I leave feeling like I want to cry. Not that I would, but that theoretically if I was the crying type (which i'm not) then I would. You know when things are so so so wrong. Too wrong for anyone to fix?
That is what the current situation is like.

It ALMOST- It almost makes me glad i'm still single. Almost.

3 Comments:

  • I hate when poeple talk to me for five minutes only to ask me a favor. Many times I say ask me what you want, so I can say you no...

    By Blogger Chasidic Bochur, at 10:15 PM  

  • how come you feel like crying when you leave her house?

    By Blogger Drew Kaplan, at 2:07 PM  

  • Have you even stepped into a situation where you see the problem, know how to solve the problem and know there is no way in hell that you would be able to solve the problem?

    When I left my friends house I was so upset because she was hurting so much and I couldn't help her. To sit by and watch someone you love mess something up so horribly is the most painful experiance.

    By Blogger Rachel, at 8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
BookRags: Antigone (Sophocles) Summary